Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: First attempt on AsRock AliveNF6G-VSTA CPU Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(04-03-2011, 01:23 PM)ART Wrote: [ -> ]ДЯК! Ok Sempron 145 (SDX145HBGMBOX 9J33592H00495) asrock_alivenf6g-vsta_bios_226.zip

Hi, has there been any news lately on this mod? The thread appears to be dead. I want to upgrade my X2 4000 to an Athlon II X4.

Regards
Well as of right now Agena series is still all that we have updated microcode wise, there was something that changed in the BIOS structure for the Athlon II series CPUs that may be in bootblock programming that can be pretty dangerous to modify, but I will try to re-study some modules and see if I overlooked something.

TheWiz
Sorry if I take this discussion but I would like to know if I should buy a new processor for this mobo asrock aliveNf6G_vsta or buy a new motherboard. I need to know in particular what are the most powerful processors that could fit with the flash bios to 2.26. Thanks in advance.
anyone can help me understand if I can solve my problem??
i guys!
I have just upgrated my bios to v2.26 it works great ...the only problem was that windows couldnt recognized LAN so had to remove and add again but now its fine.
And now I have upgrated my CPU to X4 435 and it work fine so... thank you. Have a nice day.
Hi, I am also interested in this upgrade.
"p" motherboard has AGESA 3.1.6.0, "g" has AGESA 3.3.2.0.
I was able to force upgrade my "p" with the "g" bios ( /X option), my athlon 2850e was recognised instead of being "unrecognised cpu" BUT
network stopped to work correctly (I expected audio to fail because of diferent codec chip) unless network chip are same on "p" and "g" board.
I am now looking for AGESA replace with mmtool/ami_1b_splitter/...
Note : Bios chip is a W25X40VA and I have an external programmer (TL866) to recover.
My goal is to make my "p" board start with an Athlon II X2 215.
Any help will be welcomed !
Regards, Seb.
Hi Seb, here's a bios for you to try at your own risk if you'd still like to give it a try (P6 microcode module and cpu patches from donor bios into your bios)

Haven't touched the AGESA module - better try the simpler things first!

Let me know!

Code:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ol6ehl
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5