Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Extracting 'Surface' Logo from Microsoft Surface Pro BIOS Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Here is the thing I want to do. I am user of Microsoft Surface and I want to change the boot (splash) screen (where it writes "Surface" and where the loading circle is) of my tablet to a custom image. So far I havent found anything useful that would lead me to the my goal.

Right now I am working on bios update from this link:
Microsoft Download Center . I opened .rom file with MMtool (image below).
[Image: mmtool.jpg]
I managed to extract the OEM logo, but it wasn't the 'Surface' logo. It was ASUS logo, weird...

Am I looking for solution in the right way? Which is the right module in the .rom file where I could find this image or caption of 'Surface'. Can you guys help me solve this problem?

Thank you very much in advance. Smile
The file that you posted it's dated 2009 and it's for the older Microsoft PixelSense
(07-04-2013, 05:40 AM)Jerry_Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

Here is the thing I want to do. I am user of Microsoft Surface and I want to change the boot (splash) screen (where it writes "Surface" and where the loading circle is) of my tablet to a custom image. So far I havent found anything useful that would lead me to the my goal.

Right now I am working on bios update from this link:
Microsoft Download Center . I opened .rom file with MMtool (image below).
[Image: mmtool.jpg]
I managed to extract the OEM logo, but it wasn't the 'Surface' logo. It was ASUS logo, weird...

Am I looking for solution in the right way? Which is the right module in the .rom file where I could find this image or caption of 'Surface'. Can you guys help me solve this problem?

Thank you very much in advance. Smile

Make a backup of this http://rghost.ru/47209840
and please give tokens.dat from directory ะก:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareLicensing\tokens.dat