Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Aspire E560
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Ultimate

(06-21-2009, 06:23 AM)Administrator Wrote: [ -> ]There should be that option as long as you flashed the modded bios

Also , have a look on the board itself , sometimes theres a write protect jumper which needs to be removed first

Oh...i rather not mess with the motherboard if i don't know which jumper i should pull out or anything....maybe a picture might help....

Well...thanks anyway...Cheers!
your welcome

try the manual from acer Big Grin although i doubt they would tell you where it was if it existed Tongue

Ultimate

(06-22-2009, 05:15 PM)Administrator Wrote: [ -> ]your welcome

try the manual from acer Big Grin although i doubt they would tell you where it was if it existed Tongue

I set the jumper to configuration mode and went into bios....
turns out there is nothing in the maintenance tab except for clear bios password and boot block something....

I figured that i found the solution because the boot block option has (normal, write protect)...so i choose normal...save and exit..

Set the jumper back to normal and boot up to windows then launched AFUWIN again....well...you guessed it..same thing happened...Bios Write Protect....

I guess that's my luck...or am i doing it wrong?...
no , what you have described in the previous post sounds exactly like what you should do

Stupid Acer!!!! Tongue
Pages: 1 2