Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Microsoft Hyper-V Bios Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First at all, hi to everyone here.
I hope this Thread is within the right place. If not, please forgive me.

I'm working with virtualization and I hope to find here some Support for Microsoft Hyer-V. I also have had virtualized an CISCO ASA to VM and I like this funny game even to virtualize a complete virtualization. ;-)

Anyway, I have the problem that the Hyper-V 3.0 a good peace of Software but for some unknown reason a peace of crap when you take a look at the Bios/Hardware.

I always have the problem with FreeBSD and a view other LINUX Versions to get this running on HyperV. I know that I can use the "Leagacy Adapter" but I want to use a "virtual Adapter".

My question is now if some of you can help me to mod the BIOS of the HyperV to add a different NIC or to get it somehow patched.
Currently I only know that the so named BIOS is located at C:\Windows\System32}wmwp.exe.

3 years ago I have written my own BIOS for my LENOVO but in the meantime I have lost a lot of knowledge.

Does anyone know where to start or how to do it or should I forgett this idea at all?

Thanks in advance!

MrT69
Hi I am new here, non native English speaker, so sorry if I commit a mistake. Do you know if I can modify a Lenovo 3000 N500 Bios to work with Hyper-V? Non Hyper-V mentioned on Bios at all. Regards