Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] GA-8I915PMD Bios unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Motherboard make and model:
GA-8i915PMD (Gigabyte Grantsdale Rev 1.0)

Bios version that i like to see modded:
SUND_PB.10J (shows up in System BIOS version as 10J)

Link to official BIOS:
ftp://ftp.packardbell.com/pub/itemnr_old/6983960200

The file is a .exe file which can be opened with UniExtractor then you get a IMA file which you will need to unpack with WinImage in order to get to the .BIN file. Ive tried to unlock certain settings myself and flashing the BIOS numerous times with the modded BIOS version. But the things i need for this build are simply not showing up for me.

The reason i want this oldy to be unlocked is not because of overclocking it but rather underclocking/downclocking it in order to save power. And make a NAS out of it using FreeNAS and stick it to the Synology and all those other NAS companys with their expensive hardware that dont even come with HDDs in them. I would be grateful if there is/was or will be a unlocked BIOS for me. Thank you in advance regardless.

I will attach the .BIN file as well incase who ever wants to mod it doesnt wanne go through the hassle of extracting it from the .exe file.

[attachment=5510]