Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asus K72jr - no intel raid option rom in mmtool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok guys, read all the internet and found nothing, i have asus k72jr its based on HM55 chipset ibex peak with 4 port sata ahci controller from intel, i got ssd for it but wanted to update to newset intel rom.
its an uefi old school bios which works fine in mmtool 4.50 but no intel rom is present only founded CSMCORE 4 options and none is for intel sata raid, just graphics,gigabit lan and similiar.

and in bios i have no RAID option only IDE and AHCI

any help would be nice
here is the bios [attachment=5511]

thx
dejan
(07-26-2013, 07:01 AM)dejan_bin_laden Wrote: [ -> ]ok guys, read all the internet and found nothing, i have asus k72jr its based on HM55 chipset ibex peak with 4 port sata ahci controller from intel, i got ssd for it but wanted to update to newset intel rom.
its an uefi old school bios which works fine in mmtool 4.50 but no intel rom is present only founded CSMCORE 4 options and none is for intel sata raid, just graphics,gigabit lan and similiar.

and in bios i have no RAID option only IDE and AHCI

any help would be nice
here is the bios

thx
dejan

Here, I've modded Asus K72JR BIOS v212. I've flashed it via Asus flash feature in laptops BIOS without any problems and works fine.
It's fully unlocked now with all features visible.

enjoy!

File:
http://rghost.net/7bQ8jnsjQ