Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: MSI NF750-G55 (MS-7578) v1.2 MSI SLIC 2.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can I get this bios SLIC 2.1 modded please!

Motherboard: MSI NF750-G55
BIOS Type: AMI BIOS
BIOS Download:http://www.msi.com/index.php?func=downloadfile&dno=10469&type=bios
BIOS Version: 1.2
BIOS DATE : 2009-09-24
Slic 2.1 for windows 7
Here you go , i used MSI 2.1 SLIC + Certificate Included:-

1. Copy and paste ******.XRM-MS certificate file into C-Drive.

2. After pasting this file into C-Drive, go to START - ALL PROGRAMS - ACCESSORIES - COMMAND PROMPT. Right click on Command Prompt and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.

3. When Command Prompt opens, type at the prompt: slmgr.vbs -ilc c:\********.xrm-ms and hit the Enter Button. Wait for the Script Host to answer you with a message that the license was installed successfully....this could take a few minutes and so be patient.

4. After receiving the message that the license was installed successfully, type at the command prompt:

slmgr.vbs -ipk *****-*****-*****-*****-***** (Replace with any OEM SLP Product Key for your installed version of Windows 7 , they are not hard to find).Be Patient and wait for the message to say that the Product Key was sucessfully installed. After it says successfully installed, reboot the computer.

5. When you are back at your desktop, go to START - COMPUTER - right click on Computer and choose PROPERTIES and see if it is activated with an OEM product ID.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/MSI%20NF7...34s282.zip

Flash at your own risk!

Please Report Back With Whether It Worked Or Not!

Please Consider A Small Donation As A "Thank You" If You Are Happy With Our Work

Regards
Admin
Thank will try later this eve !
(01-02-2010, 11:11 PM)RomRipper Wrote: [ -> ]Thank will try later this eve !

So did it work? I just bought this motherboard.
Turns out that I havn't tested it yet . I plan on it this Sat,just been too busy.
I just followed your steps 1234s282. It shows a product key but it is not activated. There is a request to activate now.
I havent flashed a board in years but it doesnt seem like the motherboard was flashed. Not sure what to do now
Please run this as Admin http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/SLIC_Dump_ToolKit.EXE and send us screenshots of all 4 tabs to see whether the mod was successful or not

Regards
Admin
Thanks for the quick response
Here you go.
Ok I have been trying to update my bios using the Ram Drive method.
It keeps failing saying "Error: Problem opening file for reading"
I have even downloaded the Bios again ,no go.
AFUD4310.EXE seems to work ok.
A7578NMS.120 seems corrupt ?

I have done MSI boards this way in the past with no problems,so I am doing it correctly.
Ok I just ran AFUD4310.exe /D
comes back with " Error: ROM file size incorrect"
Redstone what method did you use to flash your board?
No way I can get mine going.
Seems the SLIC didnt "Stick"

Il do a manual mod

Regards
Admin
Pages: 1 2 3