Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP Pavilion G4 1303 - complete newbie help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently recieved free laptop from state government as part of their scheme (HP Pavilion G4 13013AU) and it have splash screen of the government itself which is too annoying to see ><. I want to remove that and place any other pic, either of HP itself. I tried upgrading the original bios of laptop by downloading it from its respective site but it didn't help. How can i remove that? I am a complete newbie in this field. It was the first time i even upgraded my bios. how can i change the pic? please i need step by step procedure and safest way. i also want a pic to replace. how can i get that? i have attached the pic of the screen:

[Image: ztt4r8.jpg]
same problem with me please help to us
(10-02-2013, 01:28 PM)harshit143 Wrote: [ -> ]I recently recieved free laptop from state government as part of their scheme (HP Pavilion G4 13013AU) and it have splash screen of the government itself which is too annoying to see ><. I want to remove that and place any other pic, either of HP itself. I tried upgrading the original bios of laptop by downloading it from its respective site but it didn't help. How can i remove that? I am a complete newbie in this field. It was the first time i even upgraded my bios. how can i change the pic? please i need step by step procedure and safest way. i also want a pic to replace. how can i get that? i have attached the pic of the screen:

[Image: ztt4r8.jpg]

What is you pc models ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgSb8h8L-1c

Do this.

Its worked aslo on my laptop!