Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP Probook 4510s [WHITELIST REQUEST]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, first of all to thank in advance to anyone who is willing to help me.

I would like to remove whitelist check for this model:

Manufacturer: HP
Model: HP Probook 4510s
BIOS Revision: F20 9/12/2011
Bios Download link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55501-56000/sp55876.exe

Please help me to provide a solution for this BIOS. I'm stuck with this, searched everywhere but it was hopeless.

I would highly appreciate any help. I have tried the older F17 whitelisted BIOS but it couldn't be installed over newer version.

Thanks in advance. I'm awaiting your reply
Can somebody please help me to solve this problem? I would be highly greatfull!
It is pretty urgent to me and I hope that somebody has a good intension and knowlegde to solve this problem.

Thanks a million!
hello i will like to have the bios unlockt to this machine plz
(08-30-2021, 08:46 AM)DIESEL3497 Wrote: [ -> ]i will like to have the bios unlockt to this machine plz
In what sense? HP roms don't have hidden options, except, like, the dual core support setting, which becomes visible only after installing such a processor.
Or are you talking about disabling the whitelist? The thread is just about that.
Hello!
Can anybody help and remove the whitelist of Wi-Fi adapters from BIOS of HP ProBook 4510s to being possible insert and get working any one, but not only whitelisted?
Version is F20 dated 12/09/2011.
Link from HP official web site: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55501-5...p55876.exe