Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: MSI MegaPc 865Pro - Barebone - Cedar Mill and P4 dual core support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Wiz, ..any news?
I will get to this ASAP, lots of things going on for me this week.

TheWiz
(01-13-2010, 04:49 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]I will get to this ASAP, lots of things going on for me this week.

TheWiz

I should choose asap a faster new cpu for my little barebone.. what kind depends you. Wink
Any news about it? Huh
Hey Flash,

Finished my midterms, and I'm ready to mod. Unfortunatly, no matter what version of my tools I try, your BIOS doesn't open. Mind reuploading to make sure its not a ZIP issue.

TheWiz
(01-23-2010, 08:57 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Flash,

Finished my midterms, and I'm ready to mod. Unfortunatly, no matter what version of my tools I try, your BIOS doesn't open. Mind reuploading to make sure its not a ZIP issue.

TheWiz

Good Morning my friend,
please look at my post #7 and use amideco to extract files, I tryed it and tool works fine Wink
Maybe it can be useful also for other next experiences.
I just emailed MSI technicial support to ask for a new bios version but I think they'll never respond me due the obsoloscence f the barebone.
I'll get informed you and others about it, meanhile: my faith is in TheWiz, I belive in TheWiz Big Grin
OK, I was able to read the BIOS with that tool, but I don't know the extract and replace commands.

TheWiz
This is the MSI tech support answer to my request:

Really sorry for your inconvenience~
I can realize your request, but MegaPC 865Pro has been MP for a long time and it's EOL(end of life), so we won't release new BIOS for more support. Wish you can understand.

Is this the end?
Do you have an answer to the above?
Pages: 1 2