Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5735(Z) & 5335 BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yeeesh hope someone gets enlightment there... it would be nice to overclock the gpu... not that im planning to turn it into a geforce 8600 or so .. (imposible) but according to some (GPU-Z for instance) my card is running @475 instead of 500-533Mhz stock speeds... maybe speed is dinamyc and GPU-Z only gives details according specs... i dont know... maybe sandra will give a more precise info

I have an Acer 5735-6143 phoenix bios 1.11... (YES 1.11 europe site has the highest at 1.10) if anybody is interested .....

Resumen

Nombre del producto
Aspire 5735
Sistema operativo
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium , Service Pack 2
Procesador
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00GHz
Memoria del sistema
4096 MB
Unidad de disco duro
WDC WD5000BEVT-22ZAT0 ATA Device, 465,76 GB
Unidad de CD/DVD
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT10N ATA Device
Vídeo
Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
Red
Marvell Yukon 88E8071 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Intel® WiFi Link 5100 AGN
Agere Systems HDA Modem
Versión del BIOS
V1.11
Batería
4400mAh, LI-ION
5735-4624. Looking for a hacked bios. Came with phoenix v1.08, but now has v1.10
Its all unlocked already!!! You have a tab called "Intel" thats got all the Advanced settings!

If you cant see this , try pressing Ctrl Home , Ctrl F1 , Ctrl F9 ,or Ctrl Insert while in the bios.

If you still cant get this menu to appear , post back and we will move the menu somewhere else thats already visible

Regards
Admin
I would be very grateful if anyone could create a modified bios for this Laptop. The current Bios is Phoenix Technologies v1.10 which I updated recently, a link to this bios is:
http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/not..._5735.html
I am looking for intel's advanced settings so that I can adjust the CPU settings and also the GPU would be a big bounus.
Many Thanks to anyone capable of doing this task?
HI ,

your bios contains alot of hidden options that can be unlocked............please wait and i will mod it for you Smile
Thank you Ahmed many Thanks for you time and Skills.
Much appreciated
Nick
Mine isn't unlocked, but I didn't get my 1.10 from here. Is there one that I could use on here?
This laptop has no such options? Ahmed have you managed to progress with this bios? Many Thanks
HI NIX and gotjeepzj ,

your notebook have a tab called intel BUT IT`S LOCKED WITH A FUNCTION IN THE BIOS MODULES Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I WILL UNLOCK THE BIOS AND POST IT HERE TODAY .
ALSO I WILL CLOSE THE OTHER THREAD STARTED BY NIX AS I DIDN`T NOTICE THAT THIS THREAD WAS FOUND HERE IN PHOENIX SECTION .

YOUR BIOS WILL BE READY IN FEW HOURS JUST WAIT Big Grin
thread is now closed and any news will be posted in the older thread here
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Acer-Aspire-5735
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7