Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: asus m3a78 slp slic 2.1 ver 2301
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi I;m fairly new to slp idea but hoping to get a mod of the most current asus m3a78 bios ver 2301 with dell slp that will support win7 pro from oem restore dvd.

attached are acpi tables and unmodded bios

Thanks abunch
and I know there are other verions that have been modded but all I find are dead links. so I figured if I'm going to ask for help might as well get the latest version modded.
(11-16-2013, 05:36 PM)jackthejerk Wrote: [ -> ]hi I;m fairly new to slp idea but hoping to get a mod of the most current asus m3a78 bios ver 2301 with dell slp that will support win7 pro from oem restore dvd.

attached are acpi tables and unmodded bios

Thanks abunch
and I know there are other verions that have been modded but all I find are dead links. so I figured if I'm going to ask for help might as well get the latest version modded.

Slic: DELL 2.1
Bios mod: M3A78-ASUS-2301_DELL21
https://app.box.com/s/i9o1ge0zkmny0xy9sbpp
sorry for late response, Just wanted to say this worked perfect for me.

one issue I came across during update was having to remove a usb hub/memcard reader as it made the update take almost an hour. after about 35 min's I unplugged all usb devices and it was done in a flash. this is an issue with the motherboard in question. not the modded bios.
' I'm actually leaning more towards it being a MS Zune that was plugged in, as it usually slows the boot time if its plugged in

but works as supposed to