Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asrock ION 330 Pro/HT/BD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! Stumbled upon this web page true XBMC.org forums.

Anyway i would like to request a custom bios Image for my Asrock ION 330 Pro/HT/BD.

Latest version of the bios is 1.10 and can be found here:
http://www.asrock.com/nettop/download.as...N%20330Pro&o=All

Mr grubia on XBMC have made these for the Asrock ION 330 revision but he will not and don't want to take responsibility for any modification done on an Pro/HT/BD version since he don't have one.

The link to the thread is here.
http://xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56324

So all in all i would like to have these bios images (pictures) posted above for the new version of Asrock's Netop Series Pro/HT/BD (Same bios for all versions)

Thank you so much

Best Regards

/Rion
Here you are , ive modded it 3 times , including each custom boot screen you linked to each time

Flash at your own risk!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Asrock%20...34s282.zip
Regards
Admin
(01-12-2010, 05:47 AM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]Here you are , ive modded it 3 times , including each custom boot screen you linked to each time

Flash at your own risk!

Regards
Admin

Thank you! Big Grin
I take it they work then? Tongue

Admin
(01-12-2010, 10:01 PM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]I take it they work then? Tongue

Admin

Yes they did Smile
(01-13-2010, 07:06 AM)Rion Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2010, 10:01 PM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]I take it they work then? Tongue

Admin

Yes they did Smile

Hi... complete and utter novice with BIOS - and with Windows 7, but I have the same machine Asrock ION 330 HT, I downloaded these modded BIOS files but Asrock Instant Flash doesn't recognise any of them (the .rom) on my flash drive. I have formatted it to FAT32 and still no luck. It sees the drive just doesn't recognise any suitable files... What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you can offer...
You may have to make a bootable DOS USB Drive/CD/DVD - google for instructions. Place the ROM file and flash utility on the usb (Download AFUDOS.EXE from Asrock site)

Boot off this USB/CD/DVD and type at the DOS Prompt:-

AFUDOS rom.rom (Replace bold with proper filename)

Regards
Admin
(03-07-2010, 07:01 PM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]You may have to make a bootable DOS USB Drive/CD/DVD - google for instructions. Place the ROM file and flash utility on the usb (Download AFUDOS.EXE from Asrock site)

Regards
Admin

Hi - Finally got them in there - Thank you!
Had to extract bootable files - create new boot image and add files to that for the computer to recognise it - it wouldn't load the CD driver...
I should have asked this before instead of assuning it - but does this update the BIOS to SLIC 2.1 and if so ( If I get the forums right) which company does it correspond to?

Thanks again
(03-08-2010, 11:00 AM)idmacg Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2010, 07:01 PM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]You may have to make a bootable DOS USB Drive/CD/DVD - google for instructions. Place the ROM file and flash utility on the usb (Download AFUDOS.EXE from Asrock site)

Regards
Admin

Hi - Finally got them in there - Thank you!
Had to extract bootable files - create new boot image and add files to that for the computer to recognise it - it wouldn't load the CD driver...
I should have asked this before instead of assuning it - but does this update the BIOS to SLIC 2.1 and if so ( If I get the forums right) which company does it correspond to?

Thanks again

Link Updated - HP 2.1 SLIC (No Asrock SLIC)

1. Copy and paste ******.XRM-MS certificate file into C-Drive.

2. After pasting this file into C-Drive, go to START - ALL PROGRAMS - ACCESSORIES - COMMAND PROMPT. Right click on Command Prompt and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.

3. When Command Prompt opens, type at the prompt: slmgr.vbs -ilc c:\********.xrm-ms and hit the Enter Button. Wait for the Script Host to answer you with a message that the license was installed successfully....this could take a few minutes and so be patient.

4. After receiving the message that the license was installed successfully, type at the command prompt:

slmgr.vbs -ipk *****-*****-*****-*****-***** (Replace with any OEM SLP Product Key for your installed version of Windows 7 , they are not hard to find).Be Patient and wait for the message to say that the Product Key was sucessfully installed. After it says successfully installed, reboot the computer.

5. When you are back at your desktop, go to START - COMPUTER - right click on Computer and choose PROPERTIES and see if it is activated with an OEM product ID.

Flash at your own risk!

Please Report Back With Whether It Worked Or Not!

Please Consider A Small Donation As A "Thank You" If You Are Happy With Our Work

Regards
Admin
Link Updated - HP 2.1 SLIC (No Asrock SLIC)

Thanks for the quick reply - and for the step by step instructions... very helpful though just to make sure... what did you mean by 'Link Updated' ? Have the modded Bios files changed?
Pages: 1 2