Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ASUS M3N78-EM NB-multi needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i discovered this site today accidentaly and i must say this is realy amazing what you are doing.

I have a roblem with OC, because i can't change the NB-multipler of my CPU, i have a Athlon II X240, so if you probably culd do somethin... PLEASE DO ITBig Grin.

BIOS Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?rw0ykxowioe
Hi

You already have a stack of overclocking things under Advanced >> Jumperfree Configuration. There are no further options to unlock in this bios.

If you cannot see these options , try pressing Ctrl and F1 , or Ctrl and F9 in the bios setup. Sometimes this displays advanced options

Regards
Admin
I can se those options but i dont have the CPU-NB-multipler changing option, so i was wondering if maybe something could me moded to have this option.

Thx anyway for your effort.
If those Ctrl F1 , Ctrl F9 combos didnt work , there is no way of adding the option , unless a new bios update is released
I was afraid of that Sad, guess im gonna find a new mobo Tongue, thx for the effort