Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Acer V3-571G Uefi Bios 2.xx downgrade to 1.xx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I need advise on my laptop can not downgrade the BIOS. I have version v2.15 and I need modified version v1.13 with the advanced BIOS settings. I tried almost all the ways downgrade, but without success.
sorry for my languageBlush
Hello, There I made a worst mistake I upgraded to MOD bios for Acer Aspire V3-571G 1.13v to 2.09v Modded and now I am unable to switch to my Nvidia Graphics 640m please can you help downgrade
I tried to modify Platform.ini and have tried recovery method nothing worked
the recovery method ends with 3 beeps and the bios remains same.

Anyway we can get rid of error" update to 2.x " and or " not supported this version of flash common interface! "

just to add my system is Windows 7 based so it doesn't ve that EFI thing and I really don't want it. Don't know why I did it.
please help
Need helps downgrading here as well. The 2.15 BIOS screwed up my GeForce GPU ...
I have same issues too
Could someone help me downgrade the bios of acer aspire v3-571g ?
I made the biggest mistake of upgrading from 1.13 to 2.10
Now,when i try to downgrade it tell me to update to the same type of bios (2.x).
Please someone help
Here is the link of 1.13 bios version:

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...R&SC=AAP_2
I Have Issues Too.Helppppppppppppp us
Whether downgrade from 2.x to 1.x is at all possible?
I need to downgrade the bios from 2.17 to 1.13 too..
(11-25-2013, 01:53 PM)Varsosnill Wrote: [ -> ]I need to downgrade the bios from 2.17 to 1.13 too..

I think that is impossible.
I neeeeed downgrade form BIOS v2.14 to 2.04 or other which has option to disable NVIDIA graphics. Originally I have 2.02 or 2.04 I can't remember and then I've upgraded it to v2.17 (newest one) and there is no option to disable NVIDIA. Any help?
Pages: 1 2 3 4