Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Hp Pavilion DV7-6070ca iscflash.dll mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i have to modify the file iscflash.dll to let me flash the F.1B bios that Donovan6000 put in his repository, to let me bypass the error "This bios is not for your notebook". Donovan help me a giving me the hint that i can flash the bios modifying the iscflash.dll, i read his tutorial, but it seems that i cant. I have this error because the notebook have a brick on the bios when i change by mistake a parameter in the video card options of the advanced bios that i flashed. To repair that mistake that let me with blank screen, i try to do a blind flash with an usb with the original bios, but i cant, i try to reset the bios configuration also, but with no results. Finally i send it to repair the bios, and the guy that repair it, mix the F.02 bios with the F.1B, and let me the bios with the F.02 signature. Sorry for my bad english. I will post the pictures of my bios in a few moments. I dont want to bother Donovan anymore, so i hope that someone can give me a help with this, or give me directions to modify myself the file to bypass the error. Big Grin
The file is http://www.mediafire.com/download/9i4lvt...p55068.zip that Donovan put in his blog. Thanks very much for your help.