Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Mod Flash Clarification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sovem, believe the mod I want to use was created by you, can you answer/clarify the following?

I want to flash a Lenovo T430 with G1ET99WW(2.59).rom (A modded bios I found by searching these forums) but I'm confused by a couple of conflicting statements. 1) must be done with HW programmer (don't understand how it's done in a laptop) 2) can be done with DOS boot usb with above rom file and phlash16.exe file on it. I would like to use opt 2 but all the reference to opt 1 scare me. Which is best/correct way to flash bios? Will both ways work? Should I use a different flash pgm?

Also, I've tried to access rghost.net files but always get 'connection reset' msg is there some trick to doing this?
Sovem, What I thought was a modded bios was just backup that was made for you to mod. The modded bios you posted has been deleted and I have also gone to G1ETA1WW (2.61). This is bios I need whitelist removed from.
Still would like clarification on modding process, hardware, DOS boot or modified list in original bios loader.
Thanks