Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ASUS P5K Microcode For LGA771
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I am using a modded P5K bios with AHCI enabled, i would like to have the microcode updated for my Xeon X5450. I've attached the modded bios. Thank you very much.
nvm, i followed this link and inject the 771 microcode to the bios.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1431723/mod-l...t_21383296

I've attached the bios here. Flash on your own risk.
Thanks for this BIOS. I flashed my P5K (vanilla) running a xeon 5440. All is good. Fixed 'unknown CPU....' message during boot. Good work!
Thanks for bios, tomorrow I have to blame motherboard asus P5K are very curious if my E5420 will support me, and how will it can overclock, congratulations for the work!

hi could you please do the same for ASUS P5KPL-CM 0702 BIOS For LGA771 xeon 5460 microcodes [attachment=6099]
(01-16-2014, 11:44 PM)bail_w Wrote: [ -> ]nvm, i followed this link and inject the 771 microcode to the bios.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1431723/mod-l...t_21383296

I've attached the bios here. Flash on your own risk.

Hi,
I have the same problem but my motherboard is a ASUS P5K SE, bios already flashed "with ahci_p5k_se" bios. But I continue to get the message below :
"Unkown CPU, Bios must be update to have CPU powerfull. Press F1 to Resume"

Can your new Bios reliable to my system ? My mobo is ASUS P5K-SE, not P5K.
Otherwise, can you do the same for me ?
Best regards

Mackkhada from FRANCE
Im a noob with biosmods, so im asking, can I just take this microcode modded bios to my p5k, or should I do something different first? I havent ever mod my bios before, so i have the latest bios from asus flashed in atm.

Thanks for any help.

Trying to get my p5k to work with my x5460 slanp, but on startup it says, that "u should upgrade Ur bios.."

So thanks from any help here. Smile
Can someone plx answer me?
hi

i flashed with this bios and now my PC doesn't restart
nothing on the screen
gm81_fr
Can you boot up with old CPU?
Pages: 1 2