Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Sony Vaio SVT1311 (R0220E4) BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Any further help? Thank you!
Hello, mike406!
Your mod completed and sent in PM!Check it!
Hello,
Can anybody unlock this BIOS?
I tried to unlock it by going through a tutorial,
but I couldn't really get anywhere other then unpacking the BIOS itself. Blush
Thx in advance!

Link to the BIOS

=============================================================
This has been now resolved.
Thanks to DuDu2001, for unlocking the BIOS.
=============================================================

[Image: mrbp7d.png]
(10-06-2012, 09:15 PM)Efeitos Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

There's relatively nothing on the net about this ultrabook, however it would be really awesome to have this BIOS' advanced menus unlocked. No AHCI settings, nor thermal management as of now.

Thanks!

I also have an ultrabook Vaio SVT13115FBS, I searched for information but did not find it. My BIOS is the Insyde R0220E4. I would like to receive help to unlock and get an advanced menu.
Huh
I'm also looking for this unlocked bios. Where can I download it? Thanks
(05-15-2016, 07:52 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, mike406!
Your mod completed and sent in PM!Check it!

Hi @Da Vinci Code, can you send me this bios file? Thanks
(08-31-2017, 01:14 PM)WhiteAndBlue Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also looking for this unlocked bios. Where can I download it? Thanks
Hi
ALL mods is personal
first make bios damp
Hello forum,

Could I request an unlock on this ROM please? 

Sony Vaio SVT1311M1ES  ROM Looking to reconfigure RAID. :/ Getting no where with this OEM locked BIOS.

I couldn't really get anywhere other then unpacking the BIOS itself through 7z. Rolleyes

Thank you
(04-15-2018, 09:01 AM)ncbiosnc Wrote: [ -> ]Hello forum,

Sony Vaio SVT1311M1ES  ROM Looking to reconfigure RAID. :/ Getting no where with this OEM locked BIOS.

I couldn't really get anywhere other then unpacking the BIOS itself through 7z. Rolleyes

Thank you

Hmm, My thread has been merged here. 
Bump.
I was getting a little excited when I saw a response. If this OEM locked Bios? May I ask is this even un-lockable?
(04-15-2018, 09:47 AM)ncbiosnc Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2018, 09:01 AM)ncbiosnc Wrote: [ -> ]Hello forum,

Thank you

Hmm, My thread has been merged here. 
Bump.
I was getting a little excited when I saw a response. If this OEM locked Bios? May I ask is this even un-lockable?

Bios updated from R0200E4 to R0220E4 earlier today. Still not able to access Ctrl + i option to configure RAID
Pages: 1 2 3