Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: BIOS Insydeh20 rev 3.7 F29 unlock request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody, I hope you can help need, i need to patch my bios to activate the AHCI option in the bios, i searched a lot on the web, but didnt find any patch for my version...

Hp - dv6-7060sf
Insydeh20 rev. 3.7
version F.29
link of the BIOS : http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...25&sw_lang=

Seems that this version is not supported by the phoenix tool.

Many thanks if you can help me guys.
Unfortunatley those bios, like all new HP bios, have a signatue cheeks on startup that hs proven to be very difficult to bypass. Any modifications to the rom will result in a brick because of this. I recommend you try out Falseclock's perl script an changing the setting via en EFI environment,
(01-27-2014, 09:10 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunatley those bios, like all new HP bios, have a signatue cheeks on startup that hs proven to be very difficult to bypass. Any modifications to the rom will result in a brick because of this. I recommend you try out Falseclock's perl script an changing the setting via en EFI environment,

Thanks for your answer, i'm gonna try this solution, and i will let you know. Thanks