Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Request : Unlock Acer Aspire One Pro P531h-06k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I have an Acer Aspire One Pro Model: P531h-06k currently running the latest BIOS offered from Acer Ver. 1.24

In the BIOS i have Grey`d out settings and wish to unlock them, and also the Video Settings as its locked to 8MB, i hopefully want to raise this to 256MB if possible.

Can anyone tell me if there is an unlocked BIOS i can download which is suited to this Netbook? If so can you direct me where i can download it from so that i can Flash it to the Netbook.

Many thanks to anyone who can help.

I have attached the BIOS im currently using if it can be modified and re-posted that would be of help.

[attachment=6055]
anybody help....i also need it....Huh plz.....plz...
(02-01-2014, 01:47 PM)R2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have an Acer Aspire One Pro Model: P531h-06k currently running the latest BIOS offered from Acer Ver. 1.24

In the BIOS i have Grey`d out settings and wish to unlock them, and also the Video Settings as its locked to 8MB, i hopefully want to raise this to 256MB if possible.

Can anyone tell me if there is an unlocked BIOS i can download which is suited to this Netbook? If so can you direct me where i can download it from so that i can Flash it to the Netbook.

I have attached the BIOS im currently using if it can be modified and re-posted that would be of help.

Ok friend,
try this one Bios Mod Slic 2.1 + Menu Tabs Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/59187501

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me if appresciate my work I will continue . . .

here : http://goo.gl/EzxWhW
Thanx dear working fine.......The only problem for now is, that i can access BIOS only with external display connected..i think The problem is in the Video BIOS.
can u help me...
(11-22-2014, 11:22 AM)naseer233 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanx dear working fine.......The only problem for now is, that i can access BIOS only with external display connected..i think The problem is in the Video BIOS.
can u help me...

I don't know what is happen, may be You changed some Significant Data Settings !
So You can try to reset CMOS on MoBo removing Battery or reflashing Original Bios !
Let me know what You have done . . .
Regards
no this problum is all ready in my laptop befor updating your mods bios..on the orignal bios same problm..i cannot sea bios seting on eternal display..vga bios intel v1585 and my pannel is 1024*600...any idea what happend..and sorry for my bad english..thanx
Hi friend,
into first reply You said the issue is your Laptop Display Panel (Internal) :

(11-22-2014, 11:22 AM)naseer233 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanx dear working fine.......The only problem for now is, that i can access BIOS only with external display connected..i think The problem is in the Video BIOS.
can u help me...

into second reply You said the issue is your external Display (External) :

(11-22-2014, 01:54 PM)naseer233 Wrote: [ -> ]no this problum is all ready in my laptop befor updating your mods bios..on the orignal bios same problm..i cannot sea bios setting on external display..vga bios intel v1585 and my pannel is 1024*600...any idea what happend..and sorry for my bad english..thanx

Can You explain better ? Internal or external ? is your Primary Video Card (default Card) or Secondary Video Card (not present in all models) ?
Normaly exist many models :

1. Cheaper and They got only VGA Card (is a Graphic Chip Intel)
2. Expansive and They got VGA Card (is a Graphic Chip Intel) always present
as into project MoBo and secondary Graphic Chip like nVidia or ATI

So You can use for Bios Internal VGA only or External VGA only ?
Let me know
Regards

P.S.I will try to get your laptop schematics, but It will be difficult.
(11-23-2014, 05:00 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Hi friend,
into first reply You said the issue is your Laptop Display Panel (Internal) :

can u help me...

into second reply You said the issue is your external Display (External) :

(11-22-2014, 01:54 PM)naseer233 Wrote: [ -> ]no this problum is all ready in my laptop befor updating your mods bios..on the orignal bios same problm..i cannot sea bios setting on external display..vga bios intel v1585 and my pannel is 1024*600...any idea what happend..and sorry for my bad english..thanx

Can You explain better ? Internal or external ? is your Primary Video Card (default Card) or Secondary Video Card (not present in all models) ?
Normaly exist many models :

1. Cheaper and They got only VGA Card (is a Graphic Chip Intel)
2. Expansive and They got VGA Card (is a Graphic Chip Intel) always present
as into project MoBo and secondary Graphic Chip like nVidia or ATI

So You can use for Bios Internal VGA only or External VGA only ?
Let me know
Regards

P.S.I will try to get your laptop schematics, but It will be difficult.

hi friend...when i start the laptop..the internel screen is black no display and light..but external monitor display show the acer logo and window startup.. after welcome screen the internal show the display..and working both screens..the problum is only bios display not show in internal screen...and here is my gpu screen shot
hy...i want to use for Bios Internal
VGA only...can anybody help.
(11-21-2014, 11:33 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2014, 01:47 PM)R2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have an Acer Aspire One Pro Model: P531h-06k currently running the latest BIOS offered from Acer Ver. 1.24

Ok friend,
try this one Bios Mod Slic 2.1 + Menu Tabs Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/59187501

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me if appresciate my work I will continue . . .

here : http://goo.gl/EzxWhW

Hi BDMaster,

Is there any chance that you could re-upload this file at all as it has been deleted from the file host and I also have this type of Netbook?

Kind regards
Pages: 1 2