Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Please add microcodes SSE4.1 & VT-X to EP45-UD3P V1.1 w/ Bios F11D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently running 771 xeon x5460 on 775 socket. All is working well but missing the SSE4.1 & VT-X microcode instructions. Can someone please help and update this bios for me.

EP45-UD3P V1.1 w/ Bios F11D

Thanks in advance,
Nik
can anyone please help?
(02-07-2014, 06:53 PM)ndnpride4eva Wrote: [ -> ]can anyone please help?

I have the same mobo v1.1 with x5450. After awakening computer from sleep sse4.1 and vt-x are working.Big Grin This is only temporarly solution. I think it's a bug in bios.I have F10 bios and can you tell me if this F11D bios is working stable?(I mean without xeon microcode) And forgot to write that after restart they are again not reported to OS.
Hey thanks for the tip, the F11D bios has been very stable but I was able to get the F11D bios moded with the xeon microcodes. Not exactly sure if it will be compatible with your cpu but I am uploading it for you and others to try. Have Fun!
(02-09-2014, 05:40 AM)ndnpride4eva Wrote: [ -> ]Hey thanks for the tip, the F11D bios has been very stable but I was able to get the F11D bios moded with the xeon microcodes. Not exactly sure if it will be compatible with your cpu but I am uploading it for you and others to try. Have Fun!

It was to risky to flash your upload for me,a small amount of info.I've found bios on the other site http://www.overclock.net/t/1431723/mod-l...t_21745029
More info how flashing was. My hardware GA-EP45-UD3P ver1.1,cpu x5450 SLBBE(E0 stepping). I think bios its not signed so motherboard did not flash spare chip,only one. Now cpu its fully recognized and all features are working for now Big Grin
would it be possible for you to upload it on here? since I don't have an account on the other site.
(02-10-2014, 05:57 PM)ndnpride4eva Wrote: [ -> ]would it be possible for you to upload it on here? since I don't have an account on the other site.

No I can,t. Registration was quick and painless job