Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] White list Removal Request - Toshiba A665-OSF Laptop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Every One,

I need your help to remove the white list check from my BIOS please, my Specs follow:

Manufacturer: Toshiba
-Motherboard Model:Toshiba NWQAA
-Bios Type: Toshiba(? Cant tell for sure but thats what SIW & BIOS show)
-Bios Download Link: http://support.toshiba.ca/support/is...3C_230_WIN.EXE
-Current original card: (Broadcom94313 - WiFi + BT) PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_7175144F&REV_01
-Card to be added: (Broadcom BCM94352 - WiFi + BT) PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_43B1&SUBSYS_21231A3B&REV_03

I realize adding new card ID is easier than removing white list check (if at all possible), but my predicament is slightly different, as I had indicated on my previous post from yesterday, where after taping out pin 20 my WiFi portion of the new card is working (No turning On/Off through wireless switch on my laptop though) but the integrated Blue Tooth on the same chip does not even get recognized. Given this and the fact that I will be adding some more hardware or at some point revert back to old I request for a white list check remove please.

I have tried to get help on other forums with this, but to no end, so please please help me out here!

My Laptop is a Toshiba A665-OSF

Thank You
Hamood