Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Slow bios after installing 7260-ac+bt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I've got a small problem that is I've installed an intel 7260-AC+bt-4.0 in my acer aspire 5750 that has this bios from akbar102 and since I've install this new card the bios is slow to load and keyboard input is very delayed untill the laptop gets past grub then everything is fine which I thought was quite odd with it being an acer. so what I'm asking is has anyone got any suggestions on what i could change in the bios to maybe get the speed back?
I have the exact same problem with my Acer Aspire 5750G. Can anyone help us?
Hey Folks,

I have the same problem did you find a solution?

Cheers
(02-08-2014, 03:35 PM)nmonty Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

I've got a small problem that is I've installed an intel 7260-AC+bt-4.0 in my acer aspire 5750 that has this bios from akbar102 and since I've install this new card the bios is slow to load and keyboard input is very delayed untill the laptop gets past grub then everything is fine which I thought was quite odd with it being an acer. so what I'm asking is has anyone got any suggestions on what i could change in the bios to maybe get the speed back?

Hi friends,
I don't know which is the cause, but It happens on Lenovo Laptops too (some models), while in other models where Intel 7260 (prsent into compatibility list) It works fine !!!
It seems as Biios (so CPU) is after pressure and slow down, tiypically like We are running too many programs.
I don't know the reason, but It's compatibility sure.
I don't know which model and brand was mounted on that laptop, but into "service manual" there are ones suggested so try to read It and to use a model 5Ghz from suggested ones. (same Brand and new model.
Regards