Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Key press for crisis mode ? Gateway w340ua/mx3410
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tried all of the known key press's and different usb slots, canot initiate crisis recovery mode after failed flash, Anyone have any experience with these models or any other laptop with 4001189R mobo's ? very very frustrating , and have seen a number of other posts (mostly years old) relating to this exact thing all with no answers, I'd be fine knowing there isn't a keypress for these models/boards. Not knowing is killing me ! (sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this but I didn't see a forum area for crisis recovery mode, just the tutorial section with comments)
I have a Sony Vaio so I do not know what a Gateway's combination would be, but I can provide a list of key combinations for CRISIS that I have heard of for various machines.

•Ctrl+Esc
•Alt+Esc
•Fn+Esc
•Win+B
•Fn+B
•Win+R
•Fn+R
•Ctrl+Home
•Fn+Home
•Alt+End
•Ctrl+End
•combinations of Ctrl, Fn, Win, & Alt with the other options

(02-26-2014, 08:04 AM)JollyGreenJoint Wrote: [ -> ]Tried all of the known key press's and different usb slots, canot initiate crisis recovery mode after failed flash, Anyone have any experience with these models or any other laptop with 4001189R mobo's ? very very frustrating , and have seen a number of other posts (mostly years old) relating to this exact thing all with no answers, I'd be fine knowing there isn't a keypress for these models/boards. Not knowing is killing me ! (sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this but I didn't see a forum area for crisis recovery mode, just the tutorial section with comments)