Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: P6DGU with Tualatin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I want to work my P3 1.4Ghz 512kb with a supermicro P6DGU. I also have a Upgradeware Slot-T and some Pentium3 coppermine, Pentium 2.

I've tried this, but not work:
First, I extract the cpu microcode of the original bios with the AMIBCP.
Then add the Tualatins cpucodes to the file I've extracted.
Finally, I´ve stored the cpu microcodes again to the bios with the AMIBCP and flashed it.

Cpucodes used: 06B01004.BIN, 06B1101C.BIN, 06B41001.BIN.

Any sugestions? Blush
Thanks!
I sincerely apologise for the delay in oour response. Due to the large amount of posts here , we do make errors and skip a few by accident! Tongue

I cant really help you with this but il forward an email to TheWiz , who is our resident CPU Support Wizard!

Regards
Admin
(02-11-2010, 02:52 AM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]I sincerely apologise for the delay in oour response. Due to the large amount of posts here , we do make errors and skip a few by accident! Tongue

I cant really help you with this but il forward an email to TheWiz , who is our resident CPU Support Wizard!

Regards
Admin

No problem.
I used AMIBCP v7.00.B11 DOS, it´s old and hard to find. The newer versions don´t work on it.
I´ve attached somethings, they can be usefull to analize.
Thank you!
This old site: http://tipperlinne.com/bios6b4.htm, comments about a header in the Asus Bios, so the super micro can do the same thing. I think this may be the problem.
Any ideas to check this?

Thanks