Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Request bois Sx79r5 overclock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i just buy this product. the turbo boost cpu does not work. the cpu working on a 3.3 ghz max at full power , it should reach at least 3.8 ghz.
then impossible to overclock mode . I also installed a liquid cooling esternente h100i thinking it was a problem of temperature and tested on a 850w power supply but all in vain . to understand what the cpu does not hold an optimum voltage , and therefore does not handle it the original turbo boost overclocking mode . I think it is ub problem of limited bios and settings that you have. yet the motherboard and ' able to handle 4.4 ghz safely . a certain site motormice changed the bios and that worked more quietly at that frequency . what I ask and try to make a aggiornento just to increase this functionality since the sx79r5 and ' a great product and I think that if there was this I implement your sales will increase numerolmente since you are the only ones to produce a itx MB with socket 2011 . I hope so in your response and I hope you will solve this problem soon.

Version bios 2.01
(03-13-2014, 08:18 PM)Pippus88 Wrote: [ -> ]hi i just buy this product. the turbo boost cpu does not work. the cpu working on a 3.3 ghz max at full power , it should reach at least 3.8 ghz.
then impossible to overclock mode . I also installed a liquid cooling esternente h100i thinking it was a problem of temperature and tested on a 850w power supply but all in vain . to understand what the cpu does not hold an optimum voltage , and therefore does not handle it the original turbo boost overclocking mode . I think it is ub problem of limited bios and settings that you have. yet the motherboard and ' able to handle 4.4 ghz safely . a certain site motormice changed the bios and that worked more quietly at that frequency . what I ask and try to make a aggiornento just to increase this functionality since the sx79r5 and ' a great product and I think that if there was this I implement your sales will increase numerolmente since you are the only ones to produce a itx MB with socket 2011 . I hope so in your response and I hope you will solve this problem soon.

Version bios 2.01

http://global.shuttle.com/products/produ...uctId=1607