Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: (request) Emachines e529 bios v1.10 unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I have an emachines e529 laptop and I am looking for a bios mod that will let me get into the advanced menu options that are currently locked. Bios is emachines v1.10 but believe it is an insyde bios. Thanks.
(04-02-2014, 11:13 AM)Toad20 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, I have an emachines e529 laptop and I am looking for a bios mod that will let me get into the advanced menu options that are currently locked. Bios is emachines v1.10 but believe it is an insyde bios. Thanks.

Acer Aspire 5333 - 5733 - Z - eMachines E529

All same bios, download and rename as original bios file in Dos folder Q5WP2x64.fd and replace modded to original, then flash from Dos.
Your mod bios v.1.10 Slic 2.1 + Menu Tabs Unlocked here :

http://rghost.net/53731419

Let m know
Regards
Hi thanks for your reply. The link is not working also where can I find dos folder q5wp2x64 ?
Hi link working fine now. I replaced the bios with new modified one and everything ok, but I was hoping that it might have unlocked Video memory. Thank you very much anyway for the bios unlock and for your help.
(04-03-2014, 08:20 AM)Toad20 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi link working fine now. I replaced the bios with new modified one and everything ok, but I was hoping that it might have unlocked Video memory. Thank you very much anyway for the bios unlock and for your help.

Thanks, but don't touch Video memory or Disablig some significant parameters as You risk a laptop brick !!! You are advice.
Regards
Hello

I want to unlock virtualization option for my ACER Aspire 5733 : I wanted to try this mod but the link says "file is deleted".

Where can I find a working mod?

Thanks
(09-02-2014, 01:29 AM)OP79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

I want to unlock virtualization option for my ACER Aspire 5733 : I wanted to try this mod but the link says "file is deleted".

Thanks

Acer Aspire 5333 - 5733 - Z - eMachines E529

Same MoBo same Bios

Hi friend,
I have done a lot of time ago this Mod v.1.10 Recovery Mode Slic 2.1 + Menu Tabs Unlock :

http://goo.gl/uU2evR

Extract file and rename as Recovery File Q5WP2x64.fd then prepare an USB Dos Fst32 Formatted Stick,
copy into that file and use Recovery Procedure to rewrite Bios into Eeprom :

- Shutdown the notebook
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out), then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "Esc" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + Esc).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "Esc" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.

Let me know
Regards
(09-02-2014, 01:47 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2014, 01:29 AM)OP79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

Thanks

Hi friend,
here You go :

http://rghost.net/57810432

Use Recovery Mode to flash It, so rename the Bios Mod file as Q5WP2x64.fd put It into an USB Dos Formatted Fat32 Stick and follow the instructions :

- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out), then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "Esc" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + Esc).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "Esc" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.

Regards

Hi,

can you please reupload it.
tnanks in advance.
Link Updated 11/12/2014
http://goo.gl/uU2evR

Thanks BDMaster