Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: M2N68-LA latest BIOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all!

I happen to have this board M2N68-LA. It's BIOS version is 05.02 from 2007. It is incredibly unstable. I have fitted it with 8GB RAM and they have passed memtest.

Perhaps an updated BIOS may help. So I visited Asus' support page. However, they do not declare any kinship to the specific board.

PLUS, SE, -AM, -AM PLUS, -AM SE, -AM SE2, -CM and -VM. But no -LA. HP has it listed, but they offer no BIOS updates.

So my question is if I can use the latest BIOS for just M2N68 which is 1001 from 2011. The board isn't visually equal.
there are so many versions of M2N68-LA that you did not mention the board revision like M2N68-LA (Narra), M2N68-LA (Ivy), M2N68-LA (Narra3), M2N68-LA (Narra5), M2N68-LA (Narra6), etc.

forget visiting the ASUS site as the M2N68-LA boards are OEM boards made for HP/Compaq computers; only some bios updates for certain revisions of M2N68-LA boards are available from the HP support site