Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [request] Update microcode in HP BIOS for IPIBL-LB Motherboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
See post #40
I know this thread is very old and seeing that the link in post #40 does not work, I request bios mod 771 for this motherboard. Thanks for help
Hi gyus, I want to upgrade my cpu as much as possible from my core 2 duo to a xeon
Hello people, I know that is issue is very old but a have a IPIBL-LB that was working with a xeon core 4 processor (3.13gh I think) but I have seen that the bios was only the 5.37 and I stupidly, only to test, I update for the 4.43 version and now is not working with the xeon processor. I have read all the post and replies and click in all available links but nothing. I understand that the issue is the firmware the frequency multiplier and is needed to insert in bios the xeon processor reference but I do not have any experience in changing bios software. Like Relax101 and Davidson210 I'm asking for the tweek version of the bios for this board soo I can work again with the xeon. Sorry for the trouble and like Relax101 the link in post #40 is not working for some time. if anyone was this bios tweek version please can send me too petlag@hotmail.com.
Many thanks Again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9