Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asus H81M-Plus SLIC 2.1 request (UEFI Bios for Socket LGA1150)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=6522] Asus H81M-Plus SLIC 2.1 request (UEFI Bios for Socket LGA1150)

Hello, can you please SLIC this bios

MB Manufacturer: Asus
MainBoard Model: H81M-Plus
Bios Version: 0804 (Date: 2014-January-26)
Bios Type: AMI UEFI

Motherboard Link: www.asus.com/Motherboards/H81MPLUS/
MB Support Link: www.asus.com/Motherboards/H81MPLUS/HelpDesk_Download/
BIOS Download1: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1150/H81M-PLUS/H81M-PLUS-ASUS-0804.zip

BIOS Download2: www.sendspace.com/filegroup/fPxHrn5Oi6pKjup4UNK3jA (copy of ORIGINAL Bios from Asus)

RWE ACPI-Tables Link: www.sendspace.com/filegroup/fPxHrn5Oi6pKjup4UNK3jA

RWE ACPI-Tables also attached below: 'AcpiTbls.rw'

Please mod with:
----------------

SLIC-Version: SLIC 2.1

for OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium [64bit]
with: Asus OEM Key

---> Thank you very much for a modded bios. Will report, if it is OK Smile

Notes about what I learnt and did until now:
--------------------------------------------
a) Original 'Bios 0804' has no SLIC-table inside (checked with 'RWEverything portable v1.6.5.9').

b) Tried already modding by myself with 'Phoenixtool v1.53', but after modding still no SLIC-table inside...

My tasks until now, but without success...

'Phoenixtool v1.53' - Settings
------------------------------
1. Original Bios: H81M-PLUS-ASUS-0804.CAP
2. Manufacturer: ASUS
3. SLIC File: ASUS.BIN
4. SLP File: - (leave empty)
5. Key File: KEY.TXT (before I put 'Windows 7 Home Premium OEM Key' inside)
6. RW File: - (leave empty) / and also tried with putting 'AcpiTbls.rw'
7. Certificate: - (leave empty)
8. Method: New Module
9. Log: yes

10. click < Go > will create and output: H81M-PLUS-ASUS-0804_SLIC.CAP

c) Flashed the modded Bios '0804_SLIC.CAP' with Asus Bios Utility for DOS 'Bupdater V1.30' (and tried also with BIOS-inside-Flash-Utility 'Asus EZ-Flash').

d) Booted, but modded Bios '0804_SLIC.CAP' has still no SLIC-table inside (checked with 'RWEverything portable v1.6.5.9').

e) I spent many, many hours with reading the modding tutorials on many sites, but I don't know, what I do wrong until now (Newbie).
Now I'm not shure, if I can use 'Phoenixtool v1.53' for 'AMI' (UEFI-Bios) or do I have to use another tool ???

Thank you very much for your help (maybe somebody experienced can help me also in this issue. After that I am able to provide this forum also with some other modded / tested Bios).
Do you still interested in H87M-Plus bios with SLIC? I can try to make one for you?
(04-30-2014, 04:17 AM)regswz Wrote: [ -> ]Asus H81M-Plus SLIC 2.1 request (UEFI Bios for Socket LGA1150)

Hello, can you please SLIC this bios

MB Manufacturer: Asus
MainBoard Model: H81M-Plus
Bios Version: 0804 (Date: 2014-January-26)
Bios Type: AMI UEFI

Motherboard Link: www.asus.com/Motherboards/H81MPLUS/
MB Support Link: www.asus.com/Motherboards/H81MPLUS/HelpDesk_Download/
BIOS Download1: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1150/H81M-PLUS/H81M-PLUS-ASUS-0804.zip

BIOS Download2: www.sendspace.com/filegroup/fPxHrn5Oi6pKjup4UNK3jA (copy of ORIGINAL Bios from Asus)

RWE ACPI-Tables Link: www.sendspace.com/filegroup/fPxHrn5Oi6pKjup4UNK3jA

RWE ACPI-Tables also attached below: 'AcpiTbls.rw'

Please mod with:
----------------

SLIC-Version: SLIC 2.1

for OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium [64bit]
with: Asus OEM Key

---> Thank you very much for a modded bios. Will report, if it is OK Smile

Notes about what I learnt and did until now:
--------------------------------------------
a) Original 'Bios 0804' has no SLIC-table inside (checked with 'RWEverything portable v1.6.5.9').

b) Tried already modding by myself with 'Phoenixtool v1.53', but after modding still no SLIC-table inside...

My tasks until now, but without success...

'Phoenixtool v1.53' - Settings
------------------------------
1. Original Bios: H81M-PLUS-ASUS-0804.CAP
2. Manufacturer: ASUS
3. SLIC File: ASUS.BIN
4. SLP File: - (leave empty)
5. Key File: KEY.TXT (before I put 'Windows 7 Home Premium OEM Key' inside)
6. RW File: - (leave empty) / and also tried with putting 'AcpiTbls.rw'
7. Certificate: - (leave empty)
8. Method: New Module
9. Log: yes

10. click < Go > will create and output: H81M-PLUS-ASUS-0804_SLIC.CAP

c) Flashed the modded Bios '0804_SLIC.CAP' with Asus Bios Utility for DOS 'Bupdater V1.30' (and tried also with BIOS-inside-Flash-Utility 'Asus EZ-Flash').

d) Booted, but modded Bios '0804_SLIC.CAP' has still no SLIC-table inside (checked with 'RWEverything portable v1.6.5.9').

e) I spent many, many hours with reading the modding tutorials on many sites, but I don't know, what I do wrong until now (Newbie).
Now I'm not shure, if I can use 'Phoenixtool v1.53' for 'AMI' (UEFI-Bios) or do I have to use another tool ???

Thank you very much for your help (maybe somebody experienced can help me also in this issue. After that I am able to provide this forum also with some other modded / tested Bios).

hello my motherboard does not give me the image of the crashing device can you help me with the motherboard's biosuna printer with miniprogrammer  Confused