Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Phoenix Mod Error 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to SLIC mod the BIOS for my Tyan Thunder K8WE S2895 and I've hit a barrier of sorts.

It uses phoenix bios and I'm using the latest tool, v2.54

Specifically, all is fine until I load the RW everything report on the ACPI tables... it gives an error:

Code:
Error 5 - Argument 'Start' must be greater than 0 or equal ro -1.

Proceeding with the mod gives the same error and the tool finishing with a "failed" status.

Anybody know what's going on and if and how I can get around it?

Found the error. Moron here should have clicked "save all" instead of "save" in RW everything. Doh.
Try using a different version of phoenix tool. I've had nothing but problems with all the newer version. I always have v2.14 and v2.19 on had since those seem like the most stable.
(05-22-2014, 01:37 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: [ -> ]Try using a different version of phoenix tool. I've had nothing but problems with all the newer version. I always have v2.14 and v2.19 on had since those seem like the most stable.

My reply never made it... I found the issue not long after posting; I hit "save" instead of "save all" in RW Everything... Doh!