Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Sager NP5160 (SKU W150HNQ)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to be able to turn optimus off. Also, I would like to adjust clock and fan setting so i can prevent it from throttling. Thank you!

latest bios: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4AxPsM...sp=sharing
Thank you!

Almost forgot. My machine has two mini PCI slots. One has my wifi/bluetooth combo and the other i think is for a 3g option i do not have. I installed another wifi card in it and it did not register. Is there a bios option i need enabled?
Is there something wrong with the format of the bios because I had to request this from sager and extract it from the bootfile of the iso they sent me. I noticed the file ext was not the normal format though i was able to update my bios with it using the boot CD I made. Any input would be extremely appreciated.

Thank You
Can someone maybe give me some pointers on how to get my bios file into an editable format?
Is it because I forgot to say please? :/
No, it is because this is an EFI/Insyde BIOS.

I am going to move this thread to the Insyde section where it can get more attention from Insyde BIOS modders like BDMaster.
Awesome, thank you very much sml6397!