Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Original BIOS Lenovo G480 Core I3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have a BIOS LENOVO G480 (20156) Original? Backup

Corei3

Please.................................
sorry if I'm wrong post, does anyone have a backup of the original bios for Lenovo G480 Core I3 ?
BIOS Phoenix
BIOS Version : 62CN41WW

please help, please.
Thanks before.
(06-23-2014, 11:16 PM)pramono Wrote: [ -> ]sorry if I'm wrong post, does anyone have a backup of the original bios for Lenovo G480 Core I3 ?
BIOS Phoenix

please help, please.
Thanks before.

It's your backup?
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...0#pid72460
(06-24-2014, 02:34 AM)sovem Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2014, 11:16 PM)pramono Wrote: [ -> ]sorry if I'm wrong post, does anyone have a backup of the original bios for Lenovo G480 Core I3 ?
BIOS Phoenix

please help, please.
Thanks before.

It's your backup?
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...0#pid72460

I'm sorry, i tried to whitelist removal with different types of motherboards. same laptop but different type of motherboard. my laptop is G480 core i3. and i which try G480 core i5. backup link that is in the above there are also errors in the backup. Again, this is my fault. Now I tried flashing the original BIOS with eprom. therefore I need the original BIOS..
thanks before..
anybody help me ? please.
(06-24-2014, 09:33 PM)pramono Wrote: [ -> ]anybody help me ? please.

I sent to You a PM !
Have You got It ?
Regards
official website does not have this file?
BIOS Phoenix

please help, please.
Thanks before.

hi there..
please help, my problem same with pramono, cannot acces bios and keyboard malfunction cannot press F2, does anyone have a backup of the original bios for Lenovo G480 Core I3 ?

thanks
Regards
It has an .EXE that can not be "unzip" using 7zip
I also need this for restoring my lenovo. It does not power on, the BIOS. I would have to restore my BIOS using "Fn + R"; I know that works because USB leds turn on, but i don not have the rom and also i do not know what bios it has, It is a Lenovo g480 20156 I have made a post but anyone reply it :/