Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP Pavilion DV6729ca - Fully Unlocked Bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I have an HP Pavilion DV6729ca Entertainment Notebook PC, and I would like to request a fully unlocked version of my bios please.

Bios download link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp39501-40000/sp39862.exe

There are literally no options to customize anything except the system time and date, so a bios with more tabs for customization and overclocking (Fully Unlocked as possible please) would be really appreciated, thanks in advance.
Oh, and If possible, please convert the file to (.rom).
(06-29-2014, 02:14 PM)gta_master Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and If possible, please convert the file to (.rom).

I and Sml6397 (Phoenix Bios Expert), We are doing the possible to get a complete
Bios Mod with Slic 2.1 + NWL + Menu Tabs Unlocked !
We hope that quickly can upload It here !
Stay tuned Wink
Regards

Here is Slic 2.1 + Menu Unlocked, It's based on Hamed Hossam Mod :

http://rghost.net/56648563
Thank you for your help so far BDMaster, I hope to here from you again soon about the next upload, though I am a patient person.

Hi, I just would like to know how do I flash a (.wph bios file) to my PC? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Hello gtamaster,

A good resource for learning how to flash your BIOS is here. Be sure to follow the instructions for the Phoenix BIOS! BDMaster and I are currently working on your BIOS.

~Steven

The file extension only matters if the "phlashing" program cares about the exact file name. If you need to "convert" it, you can achieve this by literally renaming the file from "bios.wph" to "bios.rom". The extensions ".rom" ".bin" ".wph" and ".fd" are all for binary files.

(06-29-2014, 02:14 PM)gta_master Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and If possible, please convert the file to (.rom).
(06-29-2014, 08:53 PM)gta_master Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your help so far BDMaster, I hope to here from you again soon about the next upload, though I am a patient person.

Hi, I just would like to know how do I flash a (.wph bios file) to my PC? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Ok friend,
new Bios Mod FIle here with Slic 2.1 + NWL + Menu Tabs Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/56651134

Use included tools to reflash bios back !

Let me know
Regards

P.S. a BIG THANKS to Serg008 for NWL and BIOSCOD04.ROM Repack !
Hey guys, thank you all so much for the Modded Bios file, I am now restoring my laptop back to Windows Vista so I can Flash the modded Bios without any worries. I will post an update once I have flashed it, thanks again! Smile
Hi guys. thanks for the help, it worked and everything is fine. Smile

I was just wondering what is the option "PCI Clock Run" for? Is there a guide to what all the options are for or can you just say what thery are for, thanks again.
(06-30-2014, 01:31 PM)gta_master Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys. thanks for the help, it worked and everything is fine. Smile

I was just wondering what is the option "PCI Clock Run" for? Is there a guide to what all the options are for or can you just say what thery are for, thanks again.

Ask to Sml6397 He is more expert than me in Phoenix Bios and if You say that You tried this Bios and It is working He will upload in Wiki Bios List too !
Regards
Hello gta_master,

I will PM you the answers to your BIOS settings questions.

I am moving this thread to the Phoenix Unlocked BIOS's section.
Pages: 1 2