Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: I need help in opening this bios HM STAR C30 A2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi the bios link is of a chinese laptop, it is a phoneix securecore tiano, phoneix sct code for intel cedar trail platform. bios ver: cdvw316w
link:http://www.4shared.com/rar/4HASzw2Cba/HM_STAR_C30_A2.html.

this laptop has come in ubuntu we cant install windows n neither we can enter bios
help is solicited very much
Hello afrosh,

This is actually an EFI/Insyde BIOS. I extracted it using AndyP's PhoenixTool v2.54. Here is the file.

When you have downloaded this file, please notify me.
Sir i have downloaded it
Sir I have also Novatium Forstar mini laptop,phoneix securecore tiano, phoneix sct code for intel cedar trail platform. bios ver: cdvw316w.I have download the PhoenixTool and your Dropbox Dump file from your link.Now how to proceed how to flash the BIOS plz Help.
Sir can you help me plz.
(07-13-2014, 11:06 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello afrosh,

This is actually an EFI/Insyde BIOS. I extracted it using AndyP's PhoenixTool v2.54. Here is the file.

When you have downloaded this file, please notify me.

sir i had download the file , now how i can procced to flash the bios with the file, i am ready to donate if you solve my problem
I can open the file.....But I need this bios file....IF you have the bios file please sent to my email