Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Modded AMI bios for Asus M3A76-CM Mobo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im wanting to overclock and the bios is preventing me from doing so. There is not ACC support or AI support unlocked in my bios version. My current version is AMI 1104 for this board. Here is the link to my current installed bios http://www.4shared.com/file/226812097/ef.../1104.html. This is the bios i need modded. Do not mess with the AM3 support. I use an AM3 processor on this board. Thank you.
I had some trouble downloading from that link so i went on the Asus Support Site and downloaded the latest version (1105)

Theres nothing to unlock in this bios and you already have overclocking options and everything , under Jumperfree Configuration.

If you cannot see these options try pressing Ctrl Home , Ctrl F1 or Ctrl F9 in the bios. This key combination is sometimes required to display advanced settings.

Sorry I cannot be of any more use

Admin
I get an error everytime i over clock my processor. I dont know why but everything i do is correct. and i still get an overclock fail. is there another bios version i can use for this board other than the current AMI as long as it's by Asus?
Not letting you overclock could be because of poor cooling , you will have to upgrtade your cpu cooler and case cooling to get a decent overclock out of your processor.

No , using any other bios not meant for this board will almost certianly brick it and render it unusable!

Sorry
Admin