Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Mod Bios of HP DV-2174ca to install Mac OSX DJ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, I'm in need of a InsydeH20 bios mod to reveal the hidden bios of my computer because I want to install Mac Mountain Lion 10.8.5 on my system for some exclusive software which will help me produce some mixes. I'm also in the neighborhood for some stability, and no hassle editing.

I did some research on the HP forums before getting here as I wanted to enable HPET to 64-bit, and run as AHCI.
Unfortunately, HP tells us the runaround by saying there is a 5% difference in performance, which has nothing to do with what I want, and tells us not to play with the BIOS. :/

My computer HP DV-2174ca is a few years old, and it's been kind to me, with its multiple threads, so I now want to use it as a mobile DJ laptop.
I would appreciate any help to mod my bios to reveal the hidden so I could still use this strong computer for a little while longer.

The bios on the HP Website is here:
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54501-55000/sp54629.exe

For specs, please see here:

Microprocessor 2.00Ghz Intel Centrino 2 Processor Technology featuring Intel Core2 Quad Processor Q9000
Microprocessor Cache 6 MB L2 Cache
Memory 4096 MB
Memory Max 8192 MB
Video Graphics ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 (M96)
Video Memory Up to 2815 MB (1024 MB dedicated)
Hard Drive 500 GB (7200RPM)

Please help. Big Grin

Sincerely,

Gaston