Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Gateway NV53 Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm trying to install an unsupported WLAN card to my Gateway NV53 (manufactured late 2010). I believe the bios is Insyde. I tried following the instructions in the stickies, but it is way over my head, frankly. I tried searching the forum, but found only a previous request. If I have missed the modified bios, my apologies. Thank you for reading/helping.

[attachment=7003]
(08-11-2014, 09:45 PM)jdstrohl Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I'm trying to install an unsupported WLAN card to my Gateway NV53 (manufactured late 2010). I believe the bios is Insyde. I tried following the instructions in the stickies, but it is way over my head, frankly. I tried searching the forum, but found only a previous request. If I have missed the modified bios, my apologies. Thank you for reading/helping.

Hi friend,
Acer (Acer - Gateway - Pacard Bell is the same) is the lonely manufacturer who don't use Whithelist on WiFi Cards, all free !!!
I found some kinds problems on Intel Card and precisely on own Intel Bios Card (It's the software own of card) I think your is the same !
Regards
Thanks very much! I really appreciate the information.