Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Acer Aspire 4750(G,Z) & 4752(G,Z) BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thank you. I currently have several BIOS modding projects and requests queued, so the ETA could be 1-3 days.
Hello jenzyx,

It appears that this is an EFI/Insyde BIOS. I am going to move this thread to the Insyde Unlocking Requests forum so that it can get more attention from Insyde BIOS modders.

~Steven
(08-15-2014, 02:08 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello jenzyx,

It appears that this is an EFI/Insyde BIOS. I am going to move this thread to the Insyde Unlocking Requests forum so that it can get more attention from Insyde BIOS modders.

~Steven

Acer Aspire 4750 - G - Z - ZG 4752 - G - Z - ZG 4755 - G - Z - ZG

Hi friend,
as said Steven It's an UEFI Bios and You have to find a solution on Falseclock thread !
It's not hybrid EFI so not present the SetupUtility Module !!!
Regards
(08-15-2014, 02:18 PM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]

~Steven

Acer Aspire 4750 - G - Z - ZG 4752 - G - Z - ZG 4755 - G - Z - ZG

Hi friend,
as said Steven It's an UEFI Bios and You have to find a solution on Falseclock thread !
It's not hybrid EFI so not present the SetupUtility Module !!!
Regards

Thank you all, for trying to solve my problem and for moving this thread to the right place.
I truly need help since I really don't have any clues.

Regards,
Jen

~Steven

Hi Steven,
I just go back in to my BIOS and its heading is Phoenix SecureCore Tiano. Is it identical with Insyde BIOS?

Jen
Hello jenzyx,

I will move this thread back to the Phoenix section.

I do not know how to mod Phoenix UEFI BIOSes, sorry.
This is the Australian version of Aspire 4752.

no added letters, just 4752.

If someone could unlock advanced and maybe even Power as well (should be under advanced menu anyway) I would appreciate it.

ORIGINAL BIOS -> http://www.4shared.com/zip/9PJEZwgIce/BI...5_A_A.html

This looks like a straight Phoenix bios...

laptop has 2350m, so would love vT-D etc., selectable S1/S3/S5 power states, AHCI/SATA etc.

Many many thanks.
Hello themacmeister,

I will take a look at your BIOS image. I think that this image may have already been modded though... I will check tomorrow.
You may be right, I have read about a lot of functionality in newer BIOS'es. I am installing this BIOS tonight and will verify. I will use the USB DOS flash method.

PS. The existing BIOS is so simple, as to be virtually worthless.
Hello themacmeister,

This is an Insyde BIOS image. I have seen this particular BIOS image before, but I am not sure where...

I am going to move this thread to the Insyde BIOS Unlocking Requests forum for now.
Sorry about that, I only saw the Phoenix logo on boot, so just assumed...

I installed 2.14 and 2.15 and they are identical to 1.24 in functionality :-(

Luckily the .WPH and .ROM files are readily accessible, unlike the HP BIOS'es
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5