Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] unlock hidden settings in bios!! please :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-24-2014, 04:02 PM)PeachyKeen Wrote: [ -> ]just to reiterate, i dont know how to properly use the mod....help or instruction please and thank you Smile

i think i have figured something out while looking stuff up. i think the tool and mod i was given was for intel computers but my comp has amd graphics. idk i could be wrong, im typing this while super sleepy so i dont know if i am making sense...
Your computer has a non-intel cpu, which is why Intel's flash programming tool can't work on it. The only way to proceed is to flash the bios chip with a hardware flasher.
(08-25-2014, 02:17 AM)donovan6000 Wrote: [ -> ]Your computer has a non-intel cpu, which is why Intel's flash programming tool can't work on it. The only way to proceed is to flash the bios chip with a hardware flasher.

First thanks for the reply Smile and second how should i go about doing that?
Get access to the bios chip on the motherboard, then attached an external SPI programmer to it and flash a new rom onto the chip.
Pages: 1 2