Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ASUS M4A79XTD evo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=357]

Could you see if you can access anything in this ROM. I can't seem to get it to load up in AMIBCP. I can list and export the modules with MMTOOLS and change the OEM Logo. So I know the ROM is accessible and not corrupt. But every time I try to load it up in AMIBCP (WIN or DOS version) it pukes and crashes the application. I just wanna know if I am doing something.

That would be worth it to me to throw some cheese your way. Just so I know what the heck I'm doing wrong here. No hurry on the timeline. Just whenever you get a chance.

Thx.
Sorry to disappoint but theres no hidden options in here!

However , you do have a whole stack of cpu settings and overclocking etc , so im not sure what you expected to be hidden!

If you cannot see these options , try pressing either Ctrl Home , Ctrl F1 or Ctrl F9 in the bios. Some boards require this key combination to display the advanced settings

Regards
Admin
thx 1234s282

I appreciate the effort. I did my research when I bought this board. So I did not think there would be any many hidden options, if any. I just wanted to make sure that the bios could be edited. I'm having a heck of a time getting any of my tools to open it so I can see whats going on.

Guess I'm more rusty than I thought. I'll have to keep at it.

/edit

I figured out the issue. I was using an older version the editing utility that I had accidentally labeled as a newer version. Sad Total rookie move. Only took 8 hours to figure that one out.

/edit