Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: FSC XA bios mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Sml6397

today is going to be a long day. I have to wait until I get back home to flash bios and test unlocked menus. As soon as I flash it I will take pictures of menus and send You back.

More updates at evening...
[Image: DSC_0662.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0663.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0664.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0665.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0666.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0667.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0668.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0669.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0670.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0671.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0672.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0673.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0674.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0675.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0676.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0677.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0678.jpg]

sadly i can not disable hd3650 graphics card.dont know why but it is still shown as active in device manager. I can disable integrated graphics card but then i get black screen.

Sml6397 as soon as i get some money at my account i will make donation. Your help and knowledge is greatly appreciated
Hello cetverooki,

Thank you for all of the detailed pictures and for the donation offer! Smile

After school, I will look into the graphics card problem.

~Steven
Short update. After installing drivers for graphics card and disabling card in device manage it is no longer show in device manager. Don't know what did what but now is ok.
Hello cetverooki,

I am currently modifying a BIOS that has a lot of settings and menus similar to yours. I may be able to find the setting (and perhaps a few others with knowledge from the current BIOS I am modding) for directly disabling the discrete GPU if you still wish to have this option.

I was planning on releasing a second version for this BIOS mod anyways. I will begin working on it as soon as I am able to test some new BIOS mods with my new Phoenix BIOS test board.

The following string is for the purpose of allowing me to search for threads that have BIOS mods that I am planning on performing a second BIOS mod on in the future: *ModV2*

I am going to move this thread to the Unlocked Phoenix BIOSes forum. I have already added the modified BIOS image to the bios-mods Index of Modified BIOS Images.

~Steven
Pages: 1 2