Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: bios-mods.com Throttles My CPU to 100%... Why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I visit this website, my CPU throttles to 100% and moving around the site is very slow to almost impossible. Why is this happening and how DO I fix this?
Please let us know what browser you are on with installed plugins. There is nothing our site is doing that should trigger this behavior. Normally a bad site plugin interacting with Javascript can occasionally cause the browser to lock up and show this type of behavior.
(09-06-2014, 02:22 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Please let us know what browser you are on with installed plugins. There is nothing our site is doing that should trigger this behavior. Normally a bad site plugin interacting with Javascript can occasionally cause the browser to lock up and show this type of behavior.

Hi, TheWiz. Excuse my long response.. To answer your question, I'm using Opera.

(09-06-2014, 02:22 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Please let us know what browser you are on with installed plugins. There is nothing our site is doing that should trigger this behavior. Normally a bad site plugin interacting with Javascript can occasionally cause the browser to lock up and show this type of behavior.

Hi, TheWiz. Excuse my long response.. To answer your question, I'm using Opera. Please let me know what you suggest next.

Also, I posted a thread about my problem and I haven't gotten any help. Can you please look at my thread linked below and help me please? Thank you.

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...sh-My-BIOS