Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: A8js BIOS to accept new graphics card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-08-2010, 02:46 AM)MrTangoWhisky Wrote: [ -> ]sorry for thinking and writing more german gramatics then it should... Wink

I have no problem with that ehehe Smile
The problem was that while being in doubt. I googled for "xternal" that gives an electronic reparation enterprise eehe.
(03-08-2010, 08:54 AM)forevertheuni Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2010, 02:46 AM)MrTangoWhisky Wrote: [ -> ]sorry for thinking and writing more german gramatics then it should... Wink

I have no problem with that ehehe Smile
The problem was that while being in doubt. I googled for "xternal" that gives an electronic reparation enterprise eehe.

Hello, I had the time again. I started the system only with the motherboard..It shuts down. Can anyone tell me what a circuit that says (+) 15 1E6N does? It's connected(I think) to the power zone of the graphics card(what short-circuited). Look guy I'm trying to buy a a8js motherboard. If it's cheap..I'll buy it and restart this. Tnx for all the help again and again
Hi,
The information you added in this post is new to me. I have no knowledge regarding this info.. I am glad i visited here and come to know about it.. I will share this info with my friends.. Thanks.