Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: free EPA-logos, do you want?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You crazy... Big Grin
I truely believe you can get it if you want! Wink
CYA

*continuing the paintjob*
And finally as I always do I attached the preformatted EPA's as a ZIP-file...
I do remember that there were some tools to easyly change the bootlogos on-the-fly on bootup or within windows but I cannot find any. is someone here able to help me finding one of these tools?
(12-04-2010, 03:56 PM)MrTangoWhisky Wrote: [ -> ]I do remember that there were some tools to easyly change the bootlogos on-the-fly on bootup or within windows but I cannot find any. is someone here able to help me finding one of these tools?
Hi Wink

Face-Wizard - changes GigaByte BIOS logo

ASUS MyLogoā€ˇ- changes Asus BIOS logo

OK, thanks so far!
The gigabyte says "BIOS not compatible. Use only on gigabyte boards!"...
The asus tells me " This is not an asus board. You cannot use this tool though!"...
(12-11-2010, 06:21 AM)MrTangoWhisky Wrote: [ -> ]OK, thanks so far!
The gigabyte says "BIOS not compatible. Use only on gigabyte boards!"...
The asus tells me " This is not an asus board. You cannot use this tool though!"...

Ok I understood you meant to say universal logo changer sorry but no idea
No, for sure my research is just a general interested search to learn how they do this and maybe to find a way to change the EPA-/splash-logo within Windows with no need to flash seperately...
Basically I already do know, what and how they do what they do but I wnat to make it as much easier as possible.
It should once work like this:
1 - I want a new splash/EPA
2 - I start my windows
3 - I search the net for any picture I wnat to have
4 - I load the picture into the program
5 - I take a look at the preview
6 - I make a click on accept
or
6 - I don't like what I see and make a click on edit and the picture is opened to edit, thereafter I can go back to point 5...
7 - My PC has a new splash/EPA
(12-13-2010, 01:20 PM)MrTangoWhisky Wrote: [ -> ]No, for sure my research is just a general interested search to learn how they do this and maybe to find a way to change the EPA-/splash-logo within Windows with no need to flash seperately...
Basically I already do know, what and how they do what they do but I wnat to make it as much easier as possible.
It should once work like this:
1 - I want a new splash/EPA
2 - I start my windows
3 - I search the net for any picture I wnat to have
4 - I load the picture into the program
5 - I take a look at the preview
6 - I make a click on accept
or
6 - I don't like what I see and make a click on edit and the picture is opened to edit, thereafter I can go back to point 5...
7 - My PC has a new splash/EPA

It will be real great if such an application is there .
But i haven't come across any such program

Dodgy Research can led to success Idea
I did another one, thus I made it as .jpg you kan just open and save it back as 256 colour .bmp...
[attachment=1653]
Pages: 1 2 3