Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] HP Elitebook 8440p Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(11-20-2014, 12:44 AM)illestkid Wrote: [ -> ]it wont install or recognize, i used a spare wireless n dual band to test it out. i did not buy the wireless 802.11 AC card yet because i didnt want to buy and the final result being that the whitelist could not be removed. i will provide the info for the current one that works when i get home from work

Let me know if update is gone well and Bios Mod is been wrote !
I will look for TTAV134 Removing Whitelist way as It is the same as Others EliteBook laptops.
Let me know if Slic 2.1 is active now (Mod = Slic + NWL).
regards
Hello BDMaster, Sorry to jump in to this thread, I hope that it's ok to do so!?!

I also have an HP 8440P laptop, running the latest F50 BIOS, and I would love to know if you can provide me with a BIOS with the WLAN whitelisting removed?

Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
Hello,

Could somebody please make a modded, unlocked, advanced BIOS for my laptop. I have a new WiFi card to install and only receive a BIOS error 104 - WiFi card not supported, and the laptop will not boot to windows.

The BIOS I am using is the latest F.50 downloadable from here

Please let me know if this is something that can be done.

BR
Stimpy
And it goes without saying that a donation would be made to the person kind enough to help...
(12-15-2014, 05:38 AM)stimpy Wrote: [ -> ]And it goes without saying that a donation would be made to the person kind enough to help...

Ok I will try and upload a Bios Mod here, but You have to check the Recovery Procedure
for You laptop !
Let me know
Regards
Thanks for the reply BDMaster! I'm very grateful for any help you can give.

I have a BIOS recovery partition installed on the laptop, and I know the key combination to start it... win+b
(12-16-2014, 02:10 PM)stimpy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply BDMaster! I'm very grateful for any help you can give.

I have a BIOS recovery partition installed on the laptop, and I know the key combination to start it... win+b

Hi friend,
use this tool and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me know
Regards

P.S. I will upload quickly a Bios Mod SLIC + NWL (not useful Tabs to unlock)
upload some Menu Tabs Screen Shots please !
Hi!

I just tried to run the tool, and it says that the BIOS is not recognized. I run the program with full admin rights, and do not have any AV running.

I am using Windows 8.1 64Bit.
(12-16-2014, 02:30 PM)stimpy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I just tried to run the tool, and it says that the BIOS is not recognized. I run the program with full admin rights, and do not have any AV running.

I am using Windows 8.1 64Bit.

Please run It as normal user !!! and if It will not work
use this tool It will do a Bios backup using InsydeFlash tool !
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload resut file here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

Let me know
Regards
Here is the results of the test...

https://www.sendspace.com/file/x8eutc
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8