Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP Pavilion g6 notebook pc whitelist removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hej Smile Please Help

Is it possible to remove the whitelist so i can use Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 wifi card ??

HP Pavilion g6 notebook pc
Notebook model: HP 1670
Bios version: insyde F.66

Thanks Smile
(10-30-2014, 01:03 PM)stock Wrote: [ -> ]Hej Smile Please Help

Is it possible to remove the whitelist so i can use Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 wifi card ??

HP Pavilion g6 notebook pc
Notebook model: HP 1670
Bios version: insyde F.66
Thanks Smile

Hi friend,
i am waiting Donovan to start the new age RSA Bios Mod bypassing for sp6xxxx.exe !!!
He promised and have done the miracle !!!
Actualy I can give this his old work on F.24 version only one moddable :

http://rghost.net/58803289

Regards
Thanks but it does not work Sad Get error 702 when it starts up Sad
(11-01-2014, 04:56 PM)Klyde Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks but it does not work Sad Get error 702 when it starts up Sad

Hi friend,
Error 702 It seems PCI Card not compatible ! as It don't lock Bios laptop at startup and don't show any error at Boot Stage !!!
Only Error 104 or 105 can stop for Whitelist Check the Bios Boot, but if laptop go into Windows Desktop and works fine . . . It seems an incompatibillity issue !
Have You tried Others Cards too ?
Let me know
Regards
Yes i tried the org wifi card Same error 702...
(11-02-2014, 01:56 PM)Klyde Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i tried the org wifi card Same error 702...

I don't understand !
Original PCI WiFi Card give Error 702 using Bios Mod (Camiloml) ?
And using Bios Original and Original Card is ok ?
Let me know
Regards
no both cards giving error 702 when I start up after I ran the bios F24
(11-02-2014, 03:14 PM)Klyde Wrote: [ -> ]no both cards giving error 702 when I start up after I ran the bios F24

So Original Card and New Card gave same result on Bios Modded (Camiloml) right !!!
While using Original Bios and original Card all is ok and Original Bios and New Card give error 104 ?
Can You upload some screen shots to look them ?
I will try to modify this Bios to get It working.
Regards
Yes thats Right Original Card and New Card gave same result on Bios Modded (Camiloml)

using Original Bios and original Card all is ok and Original Bios and New Card give error 702 not 104....

I'll just try again and take a few photos so you can see Smile
(11-02-2014, 03:37 PM)Klyde Wrote: [ -> ]Yes thats Right Original Card and New Card gave same result on Bios Modded (Camiloml)

using Original Bios and original Card all is ok and Original Bios and New Card give error 702 not 104....

I'll just try again and take a few photos so you can see Smile

Sorry to resurrect this thread.

I tried to put an Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6230, Dual Band card in what I believe is a HP Pavilion g6-1278sa (from the HP tool) and got the 702 error. I tried blanking off pins 20 & 51 and got the same error.

From the BIOS it shows:

Product Number: QG883EA
Board ID: 1668
BIOS version: F32
Vendor: Insyde

Looking at the HP support for the g6-1278sa the oldest BIOS I can find is F32.Rev A (sp54223.exe) and newest F65.Rev A (sp59558.exe)

I am not sure if it is the whitelist issue, or whether it is literally that this board cannot take any dual band Wi-Fi cards?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Pages: 1 2