Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Things need to be said
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all a big thx to BDMaster he helped me to recover my bricked Bios that probably only could be fixed by Lenovo - big thx again my friend!
Another Person i want to thank is Donovan who gave his knowledge to a good person with the heart at the right spot!

At all the time BDMaster NEVER asked for money nor for help in any other way!
So after our collaboration i asked how i can help him - this should done BY EVERY USER that has been successfully helped!
It its not the amount of the donation, it shows the respect to the expert wo gave his FREETIME (a priceless gesture!) to help!
When i read that some black sheeps used him to get what they want and then never come back to say at least a simple thank you - it makes me angry!

Show some respect !

greets

xb
(10-30-2014, 02:05 PM)xotusblack Wrote: [ -> ]First of all a big thx to BDMaster he helped me to recover my bricked Bios that probably only could be fixed by Lenovo - big thx again my friend!
Another Person i want to thank is Donovan who gave his knowledge to a good person with the heart at the right spot!

At all the time BDMaster NEVER asked for money nor for help in any other way!
So after our collaboration i asked how i can help him - this should done BY EVERY USER that has been successfully helped!
It its not the amount of the donation, it shows the respect to the expert wo gave his FREETIME (a priceless gesture!) to help!
When i read that some black sheeps used him to get what they want and then never come back to say at least a simple thank you - it makes me angry!

Show some respect !

greets

xb

Hi friend,
You're Welcome !!!
Thanks from Me and Donovan !!!
Regards
It's always nice when we're appreciated Big Grin