Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: hp pavillion g6 1205sv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I press the enter and I get the same error 28 for second time.the afternoon I give you screen shots
But if you can fix the second bios with insyde flash
(11-05-2014, 03:58 AM)akismeg Wrote: [ -> ]I press the enter and I get the same error 28 for second time.the afternoon I give you screen shots

Ok friend,
try this dll, replace It into Bios Mod Folder and try to flash It again :

http://rghost.net/58898054

let me know
Regards
(11-05-2014, 05:20 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2014, 03:58 AM)akismeg Wrote: [ -> ]I press the enter and I get the same error 28 for second time.the afternoon I give you screen shots

Ok friend,
try this dll, replace It into Bios Mod Folder and try to flash It again :

http://rghost.net/58898054

let me know
Regards

when i replace the dll the system make a rebbot it is start countdown but when i press the button update bios its says the update tas failed.

take the photo of the usb method
Svl7 said that HP does the region block (error 28) differently, so his prr2 can't remove that kind of protection. I've expirenced the same thing on my laptop that has the region block protection Sad
(11-05-2014, 11:30 AM)donovan6000 Wrote: [ -> ]Svl7 said that HP does the region block (error 28) differently, so his prr2 can't remove that kind of protection. I've expirenced the same thing on my laptop that has the region block protection Sad

Thanks Donovan for your presence here !
Problem is the Brick, something wrong as flashing by InsydeFlash
the Bios Mod (bypassing all) It bricked also Sad
Can You give a look ?
Regards
(11-05-2014, 11:39 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2014, 11:30 AM)donovan6000 Wrote: [ -> ]Svl7 said that HP does the region block (error 28) differently, so his prr2 can't remove that kind of protection. I've expirenced the same thing on my laptop that has the region block protection Sad

Thanks Donovan for your presence here !
Problem is the Brick, something wrong as flashing by InsydeFlash
the Bios Mod (bypassing all) It bricked also Sad
Can You give a look ?
Regards

you want to do it again the two methods?you mean maybe i do something wrong?
i try again and the two methods from the beginning and i take the same errors
Try this one
first of all i want to thank you for your support and the quickly respond for my problem.

donovan6000 i try with yours bios but the same error.update is failed.

when the laptop restarts in the folder of mod bios i found this maybe can help you.
Can you take a picture of the error so we can know if it's caused by InsydeFlash.exe, the bios, of HP_TOOLS?
Pages: 1 2 3